Top 10 Weight Loss Secrets
Many excellent weight loss professionals have discovered viable strategies for reducing excess weight. The fact is that a lot of Americans are on the large side. One of the main problems with being overweight is our busy work schedules, so it is a bit hard to live our busy lifestyles and stick to a diet.
Well not to worry too much I have some advice that should get you on your way to lose all those unwanted pounds, you know that love handles that you have been wanting to get rid of for the last few years but never got round to it.
Stop Starving Yourself
The most dangerous way to lose weight is to starve yourself, hoping that you will lose weight faster. Well, let’s think about this for a moment. How did you gain weight in the first place, it was not just in a couple of days- you gained weight gradually, meaning you can lose all the weight you have gained by taking simple steps daily and no longer be embarrassed when you go to the beach.
Make women be drawn to your well-toned body and make guys gaze at your flat tummy as you walk by in the sauna. Yes, you can be a size four – You deserve to fit in that jeans you’ve always been looking at in the shops. So, let’s get you started on some simple truths that can help you lose weight without getting dangerous chemicals to burn fat, tasteless shakes that make you even hungrier. Let’s be honest with each other, do you know anyone that use to starve themselves silly and now has a craving for food like a horse?
They eat everything they see, if you are not careful, they may eat you – stay away from them. The truth is, that they have deprived their body of good healthy calories that they are now ravenous as a fox. Do you remember the last time you left your rubbish out for the bin men? The next day you saw it all over your lawn. This is not the way to lose weight sensibly otherwise, you will become like the fox.
Stop Losing Your Muscles
If we starve ourselves silly while we lose fat we will end up without lean muscles tissues that will make us look unhealthy and gaunt. You will end up flabby and much weaker with very low energy that will send you looking for every fat eating food insight. Here is the truth, you need your muscles to burn fat and lean muscle tissues are like the wheels on your car, you cannot get very far without them. To reverse your age you need lean muscle tissues to avoid looking emaciated
Stop Lowing You Metabolism
You need an adequately supported metabolism to burn fat and this takes energy- natural energy that you already have stored in your muscles if you eat all the right foods without having to binge on chocolates and sugar to compensate for lost energy. Therefore you do not need fat-burning pills and nasty chemicals to maintain a metabolism – this was already in your DNA from birth. The energy to support your metabolism is stored in your muscles.
Cardiovascular exercises are routine exercises that get your heart rate going and keep your metabolism at a level that can burn fat. Resistance training such as lifting weights will help you to develop stronger muscles. Walking to and from work or walking in a park are simpler forms of exercise that increase our heart rate. Do not underestimate walking briskly, swimming, or even gardening. Walk to the grocery store sometimes and try running down the steps rather than taking the lifts daily can be simple forms of keeping your cardiovascular routines going at the optimum level.
Have a Healthy Eating Plan
If you have a sensible eating plan there is no need to go on a diet. Diets are boring and most people do not stick to them for long. Eat most of your carbohydrates in the morning or just before your workout. Avoid late-night eating of stodgy foods. Drink lots of water to hydrate your body and detoxify your system of chemicals. Chemicals enter our bodies by the food we eat as well as makeup and facial products. Read the labels and get informed about your favorite food and look for healthier substitutes.
Another way to lose weight secretly is:
- Chew your food at least 20 times before you swallow each bite. Be aware of how fast you are eating. Enjoy every bite of your food and chew thoroughly.
- Eat a lot of raw fruits, veggies, and nuts. These fill you up with fewer calories. Try eating 1/2 cup of Fiber One Cereal, twenty full minutes before you eat breakfast in the morning.
- Adjust your meal size and portions; big breakfast, nice size lunch, and small night meal. Don’t think of your night meal as comfort food because you will eat too much.
- Snacking should not be used as a meal replacement. To control calories snack on healthy foods. Snacking is acceptable within reason.
- Water will power starts your metabolism. Stop drinking soda and drink more water.
- Become more active and get off the couch or easy chair, try walking the dog, walk with your partner or try finding a gym buddy. Do whatever it takes to be active.
- No fast foods are a good slogan to remember because of the high-calorie content. Also, remember not to eat your meal “on the run”. Sit down, take your time and enjoy the meal.